During the cold season, the popularity of baths and cedar saunas grows exponentially. Fans of this kind of recreation visit the steam room all year round. The healing properties of saunas have been known to humanity for centuries. Sauna is still in demand in many countries around the world. Here you will find out how to prepare to visit the steam room and what you need for the procedure.
Why is it healthy to use the cedar barrel sauna?
- Regular visits to the sauna will help you lose weight. The effect will be more noticeable if using cosmetics (scrub, peeling, honey, wrapping).
- After the steaming, the pressure normalizes.
- The mood improves.
- The process of metabolism accelerates, thus slows the aging process.
- The skin also improves visibly. Steaming improves microcirculation.
- Sauna procedures can relieve some types of pain. This effect is possible due to better blood circulation after the sauna.
- Regular bathing procedures help to normalize the hormonal balance and improve libido.
- Sauna increases immunity.
- The cardiovascular system becomes stronger.
- Relaxation and stress relief will help to improve the overall condition.
However, there are people for whom visiting the steam room is not recommended. Before going to the sauna for the first time, you should make sure that you do not have any contraindications.
Cedar barrel sauna benefits
The hot steam helps to clean the skin and stimulates the sebaceous glands. You will get a beneficial effect on the skin condition. In a bath or sauna, toxins leave the body with sweat. It has a positive effect on the general condition of the person. The steaming helps to normalize blood circulation and improve blood flow to the organs.
Sauna and baths also help to normalize digestion and improve metabolism, which helps to get a fit body.
Fragrance oils for a homemade sauna
Quite often, sauna owners impregnate the wood with a specialized mixture of aromatic oils. In addition to its disinfectant properties, these compositions can become part of aromatherapy. When the wood is heating, it begins to exude a pleasant fragrance, which has a beneficial effect on the body. This aromatherapy will help improve respiratory function and reduce the risk of respiratory diseases.
Preparing for the sauna
Before you go into the steam room, you should familiarize yourself with the list of preparatory measures. If you follow these simple recommendations, you will be able to enjoy a very relaxing sauna.
- Do not go to the steam room with a full stomach.
- Visiting the sauna immediately after serious exercise is contraindicated.
- If you have a cold or feel feverish, it is better to refrain from going to the steam room until you feel better.
- It is forbidden to drink alcohol in the sauna. Bathing procedures in a state of alcoholic intoxication will harm your health.
- The optimal schedule for going to the steam room is once a week.
There is a universal list of things you will need in the sauna. Be sure to bring a couple of towels and personal hygiene products. You will also need non-skid shoes. It is important to take a hat for the bath. This attribute will help you protect your head and hair from the effects of increased temperature.
It will be great to use honey, scrub, peeling (any cosmetic product suitable for the steam room). Hot steam will enhance the effect of spa treatments.
You will feel thirsty in the sauna. Herbal teas with honey will be the perfect choice for quench the thirst.
Now you know what benefits you will get from our cedar barrel sauna!